What is the e-bike conversion kit？
Electric bicycle refers to a personal mechatronics vehicle that uses batteries as auxiliary energy sources and installs control elements such as motors, controllers, batteries, handlebars, brake levers, pedal-assist sensors, and display instrument systems on ordinary bicycles.
Ebike kit is a tool to convert bicycles into electric bicycles.
How does the electric bike work?
Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. By and large, an electric bike will use the same parts too. The electric component is meant to augment human power, not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwinds more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting tired.
How to install the e-bike conversion kit？
Esoulbike is committed to providing convenient and convenient travel for everyone and strives to simplify every step for you. Installation may be the most challenging step for many people, so our Kit is an "Easy to Install" Kit
Follow these five installation procedures to create your E-bike.
If you have any questions about which step, you can click the link to view the installation video:https://youtu.be/yi_-uPuEcvw
Step 1：Replace your existing wheel.
- Unbolt and remove your old wheel
- Put on the new motored wheel
- Tighten the bolts. Check that the wheel is well secured and spinning freely.
Step 2：Install Accessories
- You can choose to use the bike without the throttle (required in some EU countries), but if you wish to use the throttle, please remove the grip from the handle and Install the Throttleon the left or right side of the handlebar.
- Install the Power Controller and Display.
- Install the Headlight and the Rear lights.
- Install the Break sensor. Would you please check that the condition of the brake cable is in good condition and that the threads are straight? The sensor can be installed near the break or the handle. Please note that the sensor arrow needs to point in the direction where the handle is.
- Install PAS. Remove the left pedal crank with the Toolincluded in the Kit and add the PAS. Reinstall the crank.
Note: The Kit includes many kinds of supports and screws to install the parts.
Step 3：Install battery
Tube Battery Installation: For the Tube battery, screw it to the existing holes on the downtube. Check that there's enough space for the battery and the cables below.
Rack Battery Installation: For the Rack battery, please remove the existing one and replace it with the one included in the Kit.
After the Tube or Rackmount is installed,just slide the battery in place and lock it.
Step 4：Install the controller and connect the cables.
Left Picture: In the 250W models, the controller is built into the battery.
Middle Picture: In the 1500W models, there's an external controller bag included in the Kit. You can place it on the frame itself like the top tube.
Please connect the cables and use the included ties and wrapping to fix them in place.
Step 5：Test then Clean Up
It is now time to know whether your labor has paid off and that you currently own an e-bike. To test these connections, you will have to run the system. Do this by doing a power cycle. Turn the throttle once it is on to see whether you can depend on the wheel's electric power. While on electric power, test the brakes to see if they can cut off power. You can test the Pedal Assist System by pedaling to see if the motor will start running. After confirming that everything is running as expected, ensure that the cables are well-secured to avoid hazards or accidents. If there are no problems, you can start enjoying the ride!
If you use the correct steps and are careful and patient, this will make the installation process of the electric bike retrofit kit quick and straightforward!